Sign in or
Wiki Code of Conduct
To foster the best possible experience for all, the Jericho Wiki community respectfully requests that its visitors and contributors honor this code of conduct. Failure to follow these rules will result in a deletion of your comment and/or content.
(1) Play nicely with others
- Respect your peers — Treat others and their contributions with respect and foster considerate dialogue.
- Do not use offensive language — Inappropriate, crude, or abusive language is not only unacceptable, it’s a lousy way to convince anyone of your point.
- Remember, there are no stupid questions— Everyone’s input is welcomed and honored. “Flaming” others or demeaning their participation may build your self-esteem but it won’t help build community.
- Report inappropriate behavior — Remove and/or report to the moderators disrespectful or provocative content, but refrain from seeking vigilante justice.
(2) Act in good faith
- Don’t pilfer material — Don’t publish content to which you have no rights. Period. Full stop.
- It’s about you, but not about YOU — This site exists to support an organic and communal body of information. Shameless self-promotion and hawking of wares are strictly verboten, not to mention pathetic.
(3) Promote the community spirit
- Use the Moderators as a resource — Reach out to the Moderators for guidance or advice on how best to leverage the site. They are there to help.
- Share the experience — Be an ambassador of the community by enrolling others in the discussion, sponsoring a good debate, and setting a good, collaborative example.
Latest page update: made by Patty
, Mar 13 2008, 5:22 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Patty
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|mitu7349||G.....L world||11||Jun 14 2009, 8:34 AM EDT by mitu7349|
|luckypp||rule||9||Jun 9 2009, 5:23 PM EDT by katie295|
|swtgeorgia_b||Kelly and the Gallery||2||Mar 24 2009, 8:13 PM EDT by katie295|
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page