Sign in or
More L Word Top Ten Lists
It's a top ten list-apalooza for The L Word
Click EasyEdit to add to existing top ten lists below or start your own!(Don't see the EasyEdit button above? Sign in or sign up.)
◄Back to: L Word Top Ten Lists
9. Peabody's do not have debts darling, not to anyone, and certianly not to society.
8. My mother told me all about your little game. You're like the Fonz or something for lesbians!
7. Does anyone have a sippy cup?
6. Oh Dear!
4. Were I receptive to such a proposition, it first require a full booty check. Were you to pass muster baby, I'd give it to you family style.
3. FUCKING ASSHOLE!
2. I think you have just been meat tagged.
1. I was a lesbian in 1974.
TOP 10 MUSICAL GUESTS
9. Lenora Lewis
6. God-des & She
2. The Organ
1. Tegan and Sara
TOP TEN ALICE & TASHA MOMENTS
11. ep.509 Tasha's orgasm. (HHHOOOTTT!!!!!!)
10.Poker lesson at Alice's place before and after Alice gets hit by Tasha
9 Alice snuggled up to Tasha after receiving the list of allegations (comforting moment)
8.Hot kissing scene after the helicopter and motorcycle ride by Alice's car
7.Hot sex scene after heated argument about politics and "why do we kill people shirts"
6.Breakfast in bed after having sex the whole night
5.Teaching Alice to ride a motorcycle
4.Alice and Tasha on the beach right before Tasha goes for training before she ships out to Iraq
3.On the phone at the planet "I love you too baby scene"
2.Hot sex scene when Tasha shows up 3 am at Alice's door and they have hot sex in the hallway on the floor
1.Hot sex scene in episode 509 Ice has never been that HOT before
TOP TEN STORYLINES FOR FINAL SEASON
1. Carmen returns to confront Shane
2. Bette and Tina having a "happy ever after"
3. Death of Jenny in a tragic episode
4. The final scene - everyone sitting round in the cafe coupled up
5. Carmen finally forgiving Shane and return to being a couple
6. Shanes half brother arriving
7. Shane finding her mum
8. The appearance of Pink
9. A happy ending for Alice
10. The lead up to a film to follow... maybe a Bette/Tina wedding theme?
TOP TEN BEST TUNES
12. Crazy On You, Heart
11. Ride a White Horse, Goldfrapp
10. Flower Duet from Lakme, Jahna (early Bette and Alice at the opera)
9. Jumpers, Sleater Kinney
8. Boys Want to Be Her, Peaches
7. Explode, Uh Huh Her
6. The Naughty Song, Cory Lee
5. Cannonball, Damien Rice
4. Complicated, The Cliks
3. Hallelujah, Rufus Wainwright
2. Love Type Thing, Tegan & Sara
1. So Jealous, Tegan & Sara
TOP TEN CUTEST MOMENTS
11. Jenny when Niki read the letter and all jenny wanted to do was fuck her.
10. Shane telling Carmen she loved her
9.Dana showing a picture of her cat "Mr. Piddles" and talking to it-"International Cat of Mystery-He's my One Man Show!"
8. "Slurpee" - Bette going out to get Tina a slurpee for her craving.
7. When Bette finds out Tina is pregnant for the first time.
6. Tasha's face when Alice called her old fashion
5. Shane stammering and apologizing when she accidentally kisses Helena.
4. Alice welcoming Tasha home from Iraq
3. Dana telling Alice she loved her for the first time
2. Shane welcoming Jenny home in the first episode of season five.
1. Angie signing I love you to Bette at bed time
TOP TEN JOBETTE MOMENTS
11. Bette telling Jodi that she doesn't want her to see anyone but her
10. Bette gives Jodi the 17 reasons sign and Jodi says "you better not break my heart"
9.J to B "Her kisses doesnt make my head spin like yours"
8.Bette crying and Jodi holding her and Bette kissing her hand
7.Jodi telling Bette that she has ruined her for everybody else
6.Jodi emailing Bette "I could fall in luv with u 2"
5.Bette whispering in Jodi ear "I think I could fall in love with u"
4. Bette telling Jodi she's been dirtier
3. Jodi telling Bette she can't image her being dirty
2. Jodi signing Bette she wants to be inside her
1.5. Bette signing "I'm so into you" to Jodi.
1. Jodi giving Bette a shotgun at the party
◄Back to: L Word Top Ten Lists
Latest page update: made by kai74
, Feb 8 2009, 1:26 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by kai74
54 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|knightsofstjoan2004||George Michael's "I Want Your Sex"||0||Oct 31 2009, 9:30 PM EDT by knightsofstjoan2004|
Thread started: Oct 31 2009, 9:30 PM EDT Watch
The L Word is one of the best TV series from Showtime about lesbians and bisexual women and their lovers in the trendy Los Angeles-area city of West Hollywood, California. It features a lot of hot and steamy lesbian sex, and one of my favorite lesbian sex scenes is between Jenny and Nikki. George Michael's song "I Want Your Sex" is dedicated to Jenny and Nikki, their chemistry is really hot and sexy. Uploading a music video "I Want Your Sex" by George Michael on YouTube featuring many of Jenny and Nikki's sex scenes would be a lot of fun.
Do you find this valuable?
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page